The Senior Solution Architect End User Services creates solution architecture descriptions for End-User-Services solutions (workplace services, service desk and on-site services) in response to RFPs, monitoring and governing their specification and costing throughout the sales campaign, and ensuring the services are specified to an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations.
- Drive the translation of business requirements into innovative business-technology solutions drawing on the CIS offer portfolio
- Create winning proposals by liaising closely with Bid Managers, sales teams, internal delivery organizations and 3rd party vendors
- Thorough understanding of relevant contractual obligations in order to ensure that proposed solutions are designed to meet them
- Ensure proposed solutions are efficient so as to adhere to financial targets around CM, and are commercially structured to meet internal targets whilst differentiating from the competition
- Maintain costing models, proposals and business development documents within the relevant repository