Are you passionate about securing and optimizing operational environments? Are you as enthusiastic as we are about cyber security, safety, and industrial control systems? Do you want to help our clients to bring their OT security maturity to a higher level?
As an OT Security Consultant, you will work on consultancy and project management assignments in the field of Operational Technology (OT) Security, for large (international) customers. You will work in an OT security team within the Cybersecurity unit of Capgemini. There is room to spar, to share knowledge and there are opportunities for growth.
What are you going to do?
Security activities across one or more of the following areas:
- Conduct site surveys to help customers identify the systems in their OT environment (including offshore environments)
- Facilitate risk assessments to assess and mitigate the identified vulnerabilities in OT environments
- Develop OT policies and procedures to help customers reduce the risk of a security breach at an installation, and sustain OT security
- Conduct audits and gap analysis to assess customer compliance against policies and procedures to ensure ongoing protection against security incidents, perhaps with remediation
- Provide general OT security advice to assist customers addressing OT security issues and ensure safe, continuous production operations