You will guide Capgemini’s customers and contribute to these organizations in becoming customer centric by helping them in their digital transformation, by providing real-time, consistent, contextual and relevant experiences to their employees and their customers regardless of channel or device.
Together with your team you will be involved in implementation of the SAP solution as per customer requirements, using a predefined methodology and focusing on the following activities:
- Design and implement business process improvements by going through the entire project cycle (design, build, test, implement and roll-out)
- Conduct interviews and lead workshops with business and IT stakeholders to identify business requirements and produce relevant use cases.
- Analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
- Develop functional as well as technical design and configure the system based on the identified customer requirements.
- Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective solutions.
- Establish relationships with customer and to deliver on-time high quality services.
- Effectively lead or be part of a project team ensuring successful delivery.
Who are we looking for:
- University/Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or comparable educational background.
- 1-5 years of experience working with Cloud based applications.
- Hands-on SAP Cloud for Customer (Sales / Service) experience.
- CRM Functional experience includes extensive business process knowledge in areas such as Interaction Center, Marketing, Mobile Integration, Service Management and Sales.
- Good understanding of underlying technology and integration of Cloud for Customer with other IT systems and areas (Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, Production Planning, Finance and Controlling).
- Strong exposure on SAP Cloud process design, web services and UI’s.
- Methodology: SAP Activate / Agile-Scrum experience is a must.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- A team-player who shares skills and experiences with colleagues.
- Eager to learn and further develop yourself.
- SDK / PDI development experience is an advantage.
- Experience in Integration with CRM On Premise / SAP ERP either using HCI or PI/PO.
- Certification on SAP Cloud for Customer is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform.
- Client-facing experience within multiple industries.
- Flexible to travel in The Netherlands or abroad, when the project requires.
- Proficiency in Dutch or willing to learn.
What do we offer?
- SAP Learning Hub access and other learning/growth opportunities.
- A contract with a good salary, depending on your skills and qualities.
- A premium free pension, without your own contribution.
- Excellent facilities for flexible work.
- Customized bonus arrangements.
- Year-end bonus.
- 26 holidays, with possibilities to buy more days.
- A mobility allowance to be spent at your own choice. You can choose to have it paid, or to lease a car of your choice.
- NS business card.
- Challenging projects/roles.
- Infinite certification possibilities.
Are you looking for a new job opportunity and can you relate to this vacancy? Do you want to work with innovative projects? Capgemini is the company you are looking for!
Do not hesitate and send your cv and motivation to email@example.com or call to 06-23653011. Looking for a different job opportunity? Take a look at our website: www.werkenbijcapgemini.nl and search for the most suitable vacancy.