- Make a plan of approach / a plan of action for the marketing team
- Validate the plan with the marketing lead and business owners
- Execute the plan
- Evaluate results, advise on areas for improvement
- A research assignment will be part of your scope, preferably in English, and the subject will be selected in common agreement.
- For recruitment you will advise and guide the cadidates through the application procedure
- Calling with the canidates to find out what their aspirations are
- You are in charge of a talentpool with candidates and assist the recruiters
Capgemini The Netherlands works for big corporate companies and government organizations. Capgemini is one of the biggest ICT consultancy companies in the world and is market leader in Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing.
You will be working in a combined local and international team of marketing colleagues. We have 2 types of marketing programs: Sector / Account Marketing, and portfolio marketing programs for Cloud, Customer Experience, Digital Manufacturing, Insights and Data, and Cybersecurity. These marketing programs have a 3 year strategic scope, and one year execution plan and comprise of branding, positioning, raising share of voice (social media), AR/PR, client engagement (events, webinars) and demand creation in an advanced CRM environment (Salesforce and Pardot automation tools). You will also be part of our recruitment team which is growing very fast. You will be challenged by your colleagues to be your best self and, but there is always room to make mistakes. Also very important is that the team always makes time for each other and likes to have fun together.