- A marketing leader who will build trust as an advisor to both marketing and the business, challenge the status quo, and prioritize programs based on strategic impact to the business
- An analytical mind in architecting measurable, outcome-based marketing programs
- A savvy networker and collaborator with the ability to earn credibility and influence among a complex group of stakeholders around the world
- A resourceful marketing professional who can navigate a network of innovative suppliers and agencies to develop programs with a rich mix of marketing strategies
- An appetite to know everything about the industries and customers’ challenges with the ability to translate that knowledge into insightful, thought leadership-driven outreach to prospective and current customers
- An ability to work with and provide direction to supporting teams such as creative agencies/resources in the creation of compelling content and help tell rich, voice-of-customer stories in varying markets; creating content that can easily be localized and adapted
- Act as an important liaison with other marketing and communications leaders to facilitate industry marketing strategies. This includes collaboration with teams including Analyst & Advisor relations, the Capgemini Research Institute, Campaigns teams, External Communications and Internal Communications
- A quick-thinker, agile, innovative, creative with an inclination towards project management and efficient execution.
This role requires strong collaboration skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization including senior leadership, third-party industry groups and associations, press and analysts/advisors. You need to be decisive, resourceful, detail- and results-oriented; be innovative in your marketing approach while at the same time disciplined about measuring impact and effectiveness.