- Be a senior Capgemini point of contact for engaging Global CIS Partners executives and teams
- Be the thought leader in Enterprise Cloud Computing and our CIS Partners champion in Globally
- Design very specific Global growth initiatives with CIS Partners and roll-out these Growth Initiatives in the Global Capgemini SBU/Bus/GBL’s/ABL’s
- Support and help strategically the Capgemini Global Market Unit Leaders, Cloud Leaders and SBU/BU/GBL/ABL Leaders to design their Offerings/Solutions and create bold Go-To-Market plans
- Design and execute the future Global Capgemini Group Strategy with CIS Partners and contribute to the Global total Sell-With Bookings.
- Manage Global Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with CIS Partners and drive partner centric sales with Capgemini Area/BU Account Executives, Sales Executives and Delivery Teams,
- Document and promote partner solutions and architecture into Capgemini technical/delivery/architects communities
- Enable the Global Capgemini sales and delivery teams via CIS Partners trainings and certifications program.
This person will report to the Global Partner Executive for CIS Partners. The position requires intense interactions with Global CIS Partners executives and their teams; therefore the work location will be based in Globally. This position will also require flexible work schedule and frequent travels to other Group Locations in Globally.