For a lot of organizations it is often a challenge to make security part of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Secure Software Development (SSD) is a new area of expertise for most organizations. The main question here is: How do we make security part of the (Agile) SDLC in an effective, non time-consuming way? And furthermore, how can we give substance to this in a structural way so that the quality of security is and remains guaranteed?
As SecDevOps Consultant, you support and advise organizations at both strategic and organizational level in securing their applications and landscape. What do you do for this, among other things?
- You advise clients in the area of SSD and SecDevOps;
- You create a strategic vision for customers around SSD and SecDevOps;
- You supervise SSD implementations;
- You implement a secure CI-CD pipeline and ensure it remains secure;
- You help clients to be fully in control in the field of security.
In addition, you will contribute to the vision on SecDevOps in general and how our services connect correctly to the needs that our customers have in this area.