An exciting opportunity to develop your career in an innovative team that is embedded in a leading technology business; to be part of a company that is committed to promote diversity, environmental protection and fight the digital divide or, as we call it, digital inclusion.
Many professionals choose Capgemini because of our open and informal culture. We offer you all the possibilities of a large company, but the modesty and atmosphere you would expect from a small company. We are willing to help each other, work on the basis of trust and offer you the freedom to develop and take up new initiatives. You mainly carry out your activities at the head office in Utrecht, Leidsche Rijn. Flexible working is one of the possibilities. Your employment conditions will also be appealing:
- A 1-year contract with the prospect of a permanent contract.
- A salary fitting to this position in the market
- 26 vacation days and the possibility to purchase more
- Excellent facilities for working flexibly, including a laptop and a phone subscription
- A premium-free pension: you don’t have to make your own contribution in the basic scheme
- A mobility package where you can spend your contribution entirely according to your own wishes
- Extensive and proven training possibilities
- Ability to work on international projects